- Is the carbon fiber actually carbon fiber? Is it the right color? This is the #1 way to tell if 11’s are fake. Fake factories don’t use real carbon fiber they use plastic.
- Is the cut of the patent leather right? does the patent leather have little triangles on the edges? If there are triangles they’re fake.
- Is the spacing on the 23 right, it shouldn’t be pressed together. The ball on the jumpman should line up with the space between the 2 and the 3.
- Does the tag on the tongue read “Jumpman Jordan”? It should. The tag should also be in the 3rd space between the laces.
- Are the laces thick? Real Jordan 11’s have very thick rope laces, not normal round laces.