- Does the tongue come up high? The tongue on the 4’s goes up very high for a low top shoe and it should stretch back well into the shoe.
- Is the netting huge? It really shouldn’t be, unless you’re buying 4’s from ‘99 or older the mesh should be narrow.
- Is the netting crooked? It should go straight up and down, or very very close to it.
- Does the jumpman on the tongue look awful? This is a very common problem and is very easy to look for.
- Is the cement print terrible, factories that make fakes are terrible with cement print.
- Is the mesh replaced with perforated leather? They’re fake unless they’re Columbia, Oreo, or Chrome 4’s (Remastered Jordan's).