- Does the tongue come past the rest of the shoe? If it doesn’t they’re fake.
- Are they made of the right material? If they’re Red Suede DMP’s they should be made of suede.
- Does it have 23 on the side? Should it? If it’s wrong they’re fake. Does the 23 have a shadow? If it doesn’t they’re fake.
- Are they icy? If they’re from 2000 or earlier they probably shouldn’t be.
- Is the tongue flat? It shouldn’t be, the tongue on the 5’s is very big, it’s full of padding, not flat. The tongue should also be wider than the entrance of the shoe.
- Is the jumpman on the tongue touching the top of the tongue? It shouldn’t be, it should have some space.