- Does the tongue go past the top of the shoe? It should, if it doesn’t they’re fake.
- Is the color blocking correct? It’s very common that fakes have the colors flipped on the midsole. Look up pictures of how your shoes should look.
- Is the logo on the back right? The DMP’s have a jumpman and a 23, no other 6’s do. If they have Nike Air on the back it should be in the right font.
- Are the lace locks the right color? This is a very easy check to do.
- Are the bubbles on the heel too flat or not stable? If they’re flat and not “fluffy” then they’re fake.
- Is the lace cover on top made of the right material? Does the jumpman look awful?
- Check the color of the airbag and the jumpman on the back, look up some pictures of your shoes to check this.